Type Here to Get Search Results !

No title

 



1 I could run.

I couldn't run.
Could I run?
Couldn't I run?
What could I run?
What couldn't I run?
How could I run.
How couldn't I run?
2 You could run.
You couldn't run.
Could you run?
Couldn't you run?
What could you run?
What couldn't you run?
How could you run.
How couldn't you run? 

3 he could run.
He couldn't run.
Could he run?
Couldn't he run?
What could he run?
What couldn't he run?
How could he run.
How couldn't he run? 

4 she could run.
She couldn't run.
Could she run?
Couldn't she run?
What could she run?
What couldn't she run?
How could she run.
How couldn't she run? 

5 We could run.
We couldn't run.
Could We run?
Couldn't We run?
What could We run?
What couldn't We run?
How could We run.
How couldn't We run?

Post a Comment

0 Comments
* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.